VLDB's unrivalled Teradata experience means that we are uniquely placed to provide Teradata Professional Services designed to help you get the best return on the investment you've made in your Teradata system.
Recent Teradata-Based Client Projects
- Teradata Dynamic Workload Manager (TDWM) optimisation
- Backup, Archive & Restore (BAR) process optimisation
- Talend ETL Proof-of-Concept (PoC)
- Legacy cron ETL schedule redevelopment & migration
- Architecture & SQL training
- Business user best practices training
- Database Analyst (DBA) mentoring
- Billing system redevelopment to replace legacy system
- Salesforce & marketing data feed integration
- Daily ETL performance optimisation
- ETL application development
- End User Computing (EUC) query optimisation
- Cloud Disaster Recovery (DR) Proof-of-Concept (PoC)
- Dual-active data synchronisation
- Software upgrade planning & testing using Teradata Cloud
"If you think training is expensive, try ignorance." – Peter Drucker
VLDB delivers hands-on, classroom-based Teradata training for Teradata newbies, right through to advanced Teradata training for experts. We will tailor the training topics to meet your exact requirements.
Many organisations have highly-skilled business users with a solid grounding in SQL, but are maybe new to Teradata. This can result in inefficient techniques being used to build Teradata applications, which can have a serious impact on overall Teradata system performance. To address this knowledge gap, we've developed our very own Teradata Best Practices training.
As more organisations become reliant upon the analytic insights provided by their Teradata system, the demand for a Teradata Disaster Recovery (DR) solution has become apparent. VLDB offer a flexible, cloud-based, Teradata DR solution that allows Teradata users to sleep at night, whilst avoiding up-front capital expenditure.
Conceptualised, developed, and refined by VLDB based on decades of real-world Teradata experience, DBSee is a Teradata-specific application that identifies best-practice violations within any Teradata system. All DBSee output is actionable and presented in Tableau for ease of interpretation.